Problem – Solution
You are tasked with handling a Celebration of Life, Memorial or Burial or Inurnment Service for a loved one.
You have never done this before, you are not alone! literally everyone has little or no experience in dealing with any type of service for a loved one.
Ask yourself these questions, before agreeing to do so:
- Am I a strong confident speaker?
- Am I a good writer?
- Do I know the deceased’s life story and/or who to speak to, to obtain it?
- Do I know all the deceased’s family members?
- Do I know what type of poetry that might be appropriate for the service?
- Do I know what kind of music the deceased liked?
- Do I know if the deceased wanted any type of religious content?
- Do I know who will wish to deliver a eulogy and how long it should be?
- Do I know how long a slide show should be?
- Do I know the deceased’s education and primary occupation?
- Do I know how to handle an “Open Mic” session during the service?
- Do I know of a location, where the service can be held?
- Do I know what an “Order of Service” is, the reason for it and how to create one?
These are just a few of the questions you will have to answer positively in order to interview, create and deliver a professional service.
I can and will resolve all these issues for you: interviewing, preparing, creating and delivering a semi or non-Religious professional service for your loved one, as I have since 2015 for hundreds of families, either in concert with a Funeral Home or directly with a family representative.
Contact me for more information and have your questions answered.